Rules for Play
Nobody really likes a bunch of rules – but these will make everyone’s time safe and fun! We have staff on hand to keep an eye on things, but parents are ultimately responsible for their little ones. Please ensure your child is following these rules, using the space safely and respecting others.
- Main Street Play is for kids aged 0-6 – while we love bigger kids, our space is designed and sized for our smaller friends.
- Remove shoes before entering the play area (we have cubbies for storing them).
- Wash hands before entering the play area.
- Alert a staff member of any messes or accidents so we can clean it up right away.
- We clean and sanitize all of our toys daily. However, if your child has put a toy in his/her mouth, please place them in or near the bin near the front desk so we can sanitize them.
- Refrain from bringing any toys into the restroom.
- Keep all food and beverages in the café area. Feel free to bring your own coffee, but please refrain from bringing in outside food.
- Be safe and kind. No exceptions.
- Do not drop or throw anything from the second story store fronts.
- Do not slide toys down the slides – they are for kids only!
- If you or your child are sick, please allow everyone the time and space to recover at home – we would love to see you when you are feeling better!